Sponsors & Partners
This is a Festival for and about people. It is a time to enjoy our heritage and to explore the cultures of writers from around the world. An investment in the Festival is not only a marketing opportunity; it is an investment in the economic, social and cultural well-being of our society. By working together we are able to tailor a partnership that meets your objectives, delivers tangible outcomes and optimises return on your investment.
Our sponsors gain from:
- Targeting a diverse and discerning audience
- Sending a positive message to stakeholders
- Being an integral part of Asia’s premier literary arts Festival
Our sponsorship opportunities are unique and varied. We work with sponsors to take an individual and creative approach that
ensures objectives are met and partnerships are proactive.
Tailored benefit packages can include:
- Branding in brochures and on the website
- Branding in events
- Access to tickets to events
- Unique hospitality opportunities
For more information on our sponsors programme, please contact us.
Volunteer With Us
We need adept and spirited individuals like you to assist in the day-to-day running of the festival and the call for volunteers is open. We’d love for you to apply if you’re up for a challenge and enjoy meeting new people. We’ll do our best to provide cool experiences and perspectives; a supportive and welcoming environment; and not to mention, the unique opportunity to meet thought-provoking writers and intellectuals from all over the world.
There are 10 different volunteer roles and the following information can be found below:
- Volunteer roles and general duties
- General requirements
- Information on festival operations (shifts, meals)
- Timeline for SWF volunteers
As a SWF volunteer, you’ll receive:
- Free entry to Festival Pass events when you’re off-duty
- Book vouchers
- Limited-edition SWF volunteer shirt
- Invitations to exclusive SWF events in the future
- Artist Liaison Officers will receive a small allowance due to the odd hours and nature of work involved
The call for volunteers for SWF 2018 has closed.